Monday, March 30, 2009

Skype for IPhone and Ipods

This has been there in my mind, since, I got my Ipod touch. This will make me little bit less worried when It comes to minutes in my sprint nexttel connection. I have just 300 minutes of outgoing calls on my phone. So this is something that I have been looking for long time.

Yes, there is a limitation to it. The calls from skype to phones will work only on Wi-Fi networks and not on telephone networks. But, chatting is enabled on telephone networks too. How about video chatting? Hmm, Iphone has the camera behind the screen, which could make it tough for the users, even if it comes up in the future. 

Why Apple design did not take this into consideration while designing. Hmm, yeah, there is a conflict, if they would have designed the Iphone with camera in front, then the picture taking capability would have taken a hit. How apple is gonna deal with this conflicting design need?

Let's see....

No comments: